is a hanging tillandsia which grows on trees in Middle America and the south of the USA.
- Our artificial Louisiana Moss can only be distinguished from the living tillandsia by touching it and it is much easier to care for.
|Sera raffy Vital - herbal food for turtles and herbivorous reptiles|
- is a blend of herb and food pellets that is readily accepted by all herbivorous reptiles.
|Melon Cactus ca. 18 cm|
We offer a large product line of artificial cactus, agaves, succulents and other desert plants.
- All plants are mounted on a realistic looking resin rock base and look very natural.
- An exception is the "Earth Star Tillandsia" which has wire instead of a socket allowing it to be attached to branches and backgrounds.
|Lucky Reptile Herp Nursery II - Incubator|
The popular Herp Nursery II - now with more space for your eggs!
- Up to 24 cricket boxes will now fit into the Herp Nursery II.
The Herp-Nursery II is a multifunctional device equipped with an innovative peltier-system. (...)
|Exo Terra Monsoon RS400 - Rainfall System|
- Programmable rainfall unit for terrariums and greenhouses
- Easy to install on any type of terrarium or greenhouse
- Multiple nozzle applications (up to 6!)
- Large 4 liter (1 gallon) reservoir
|Bede Poster Diskus IVAbmessung: 78x53 cm|
|Brinno Bird Watch Cam - ideal das Terrarium beobachten|
Die Kamera ist einfach zu bedienen, wetterfest und dank des Lasers sehr genau positionierbar.