|ZooMed Daylight BlueBright, naturalistic light source for illuminating small terrariums. |
Uncoated blue glass for better heat transfer.
|Exo-Terra Night Glo, Moonlight lamp|
The bulb simulates natural moonlight to allow nocturnal viewing without disturbing the animal s day and night cycle.
The light emitted is bluish due to the use of blue glass. The heat generated by the bulb is minimal but enough to provide tropical night time temperatures.
The lower wattage of these bulbs does not interfere with natural night drops in temperature.
- Simulates natural moonlight (...)
|Lucky Reptile Moon Lamp - LED|
The Moon Lamp is a small mini moon for the terrarium.
- The lamp only consumes about 1W!
As the Moon Lamp works with efficient LED technology, it produces just the right amount of light for illuminating the terrarium at night without disturbing the animals. (...)
|Lucky Reptile Night Sky LED Set|
The Night Sky LED set imitates the light of the moon and makes nocturnal observations of reptiles and amphibians possible, without disturbing the animals.
- Advantages of the LED technology are low energy consumption, low heat emission and a long life of the light emitting diodes.
- Therefore, illuminating terrariums all night long is possible, without hindering the natural nocturnal drop of temperature as with other light sources. (...)
|Hobby Moonlight - Moonlight lamp|
simulates natural moonlight and enables nocturnal observation
ideal for nocturnal terrarium animals - low heat radiation
- optimal for amphibia
- stimulates the breeding behaviour of reptiles
- tested quality, long life (...)