|Eco Aqua LED Spotlight White 6500K - 30 Watt|
The Eco-Aqua 30W LED Spotlight is a new high performance LED light source that replicates the lit effect of metal halide lamps
with a closely packed cluster of high-power LEDs and a range of interchangeable lenses.
- The spotlight uses a die cast aluminium housing with a unique finned design to eliminate the need for cooling fans and
can be clamped to the side of the aquarium, or suspended over the tank with an optional suspension kit.
the Eco-Aqua spotlight can be used for terrariums and both marine and freshwater aquariums and is suitable for use as the primary light source. (...)
|LED-Brite 4 Port Power Adapter|
provides power for up to four LED-Brite lights
|LED-Brite Blue Spotlight - Illumination for Amphibians, Invertebrates and Snakes|
|LED-Brite Red Spotlight - Illumination for Amphibians, Invertebrates and Snakes|
|LED-Brite Single Power Adapter|
|LED-Brite White Spotlight - Illumination for Amphibians, Invertebrates and Snakes|
|Lucky Reptile Moon Lamp - LED|
The Moon Lamp is a small mini moon for the terrarium.
- The lamp only consumes about 1W!
As the Moon Lamp works with efficient LED technology, it produces just the right amount of light for illuminating the terrarium at night without disturbing the animals. (...)
|Lucky Reptile Night Sky LED Set|
The Night Sky LED set imitates the light of the moon and makes nocturnal observations of reptiles and amphibians possible, without disturbing the animals.
- Advantages of the LED technology are low energy consumption, low heat emission and a long life of the light emitting diodes.
- Therefore, illuminating terrariums all night long is possible, without hindering the natural nocturnal drop of temperature as with other light sources. (...)
|Lucky Reptile Amphib Sun - LED|
The Lucky Reptile Amphib Sun is especially suitable for amphibians.
- It uses modern LED technology and produces little heat which is important when keeping amphibians.
Another advantage of the LED technology is the low power consumption. At 3W the large Amphib Sun saves over 25 Euro per year compared to a 60W incandescent lamp.