|Zoo Med Ceramic Heat Emitter|
These emitters fit into standard E27 sockets.
- However, you should make sure to use a porcelain socket as ceramic heat emitters get too hot for normal plastic sockets.
- The special design of the Zoo Med Ceramic Heat Emitters allows for an excellent heating performance and prevents heat built ups inside the emitter resulting in above average durability.
|Elstein Flat Ceramic Heat Emitter|
Elstein flat emitters are intended not for the employment in E27 versions, but completely with reflector for the direct connection to electricity mains are supplied (mains cables necessarily).
The warmth is strewn by the special Design and the reflector on a larger surface.
- Dimension: approx 12 x 9,5 x 3 cm
|Hobby Elstein Radiator, IOT/75|
Ceramic infrared dark radiator for keeping reptiles and insects.
Elstein mushroom emitters worked satisfactorily for years in the Terraristik, their infrared radiation provide for a chubby warmth in the Terrarium.
- exceptionally long life of more than 8,000 operating hours
- permanently high radiation efficiency
- insensitive to water splashes. (...)
|Sera reptil Thermo Ceramic|
Ceramic radiant heater for all terrariums
- For constantly increasing the air temperature in terrariums - also at night
- Emits exclusively heat and no light (...)
|JBL ReptilHeat - Ceramic heat radiator (dimmer radiator) for the terrarium|
Ideal heat radiation for terrarium animals.
- highly effective heater emitting no light does not disturb the photoperiodic activities of animals
- up to 20-times longer service life than conventional heatbulbs which produce light
- can be fitted inside the terrarium. (...)
|Lucky Reptile Dark Spot Ceramic Heat Emitter|
The Lucky Reptile Dark Spot emit infrared radiation which heat animals and cage furniture from within.
- These ceramic heat emitters are excellent for creating hot spots in parts of the terrarium.
Like in nature the heat is coming from the ceiling and creates natural conditions for the animals inside the terrarium. (...)