|Exo-Terra Sun Glo Tight Beam Spot Lamp|
A lamp specially designed as a basking spot lamp.
The tight beam can be directed precisely on an area to create a basking
site. The heat and light in the beam is increased by 35%, allowing greater distances between the bulb and the basking site.
The UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptiles physiological well-being.
- 35% increase of light and heat in the beam (...)
|Reptiland Neodymium Basking Spot-Lamp - broad spectrum reflector spotlight|
neodymium content implements a natural depiction of animals and plants in the terrarium
- creates warm basking areas
- infrared radiation supports thermoregulation and digestion
- UV-A radiation stimulates natural behaviour and the appetite
- raises the temperature in the terrarium environment
|Sera reptil sun spot|
Natural daylight and heat radiation for terrariums
- For creating local sun spots
- Suitable also for smaller terrariums (...)
|Exo-Terra Sun Glo Basking Neodymium Spot|
A broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp with a Neodymium sleeve.
The spectrum is ideal for plant s photosynthesis and the UVA (ultraviolet A) light contributes to reptiles physiological well-being.
The spot allows one to direct the heat and light in a certain direction to create basking sites in the terrarium.
- Broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp for terrariums
- Creates a basking area for thermoregulation (...)
|Exo-Terra Heat Glo - Infrared Heat Lamp|
The bulb emits infrared heat waves and is a typical heating lamp.
The spot lamp has a special build-in reflector to direct the heat in any direction required.
The red glass transmits Infrared waves produced by the special filament of the bulb.
The reddish light will not disrupt normal activity during night or day, which makes it an excellent 24 hours heat source.
- Increases the overall air temperature in the terrarium (...)
|Exo-Terra Sun Glo Halogen Spot - Halogen daylight lamp|
Halogen bulbs are actually an advanced variation of incandescent bulb technology.
The Exo Terra Sun Glo Halogen Daylight Lamp is a broad-spectrum halogen bulb designed to emit a more natural light.
Halogen emits higher amounts of UVA rays, contributing to the physiological well-being of reptiles. It also offers an increased level of infrared penetration for optimal thermo-regulation.
- Fits the Exo Terra Dual Top canopies
- Highly energy efficient
- Compact design (GU-10 fitting) (...)
|Exo-Terra Swamp Glo R20/25 - splash and mist resistant basking spot lamp|
Splash and mist resistant basking lamp
- Broad-spectrum daylight spot lamp
- Ideal for aquatic or humid terrariums (...)
|ZooMed Turtle Tuff Halogen Lamps|
For use with all types of aquatic turtles or other water based terrarium animals.
|ZooMed Infrarot SpotIdeal 24 hour heat source for all types of reptiles, birds, or small animals. |
Excellent for Nocturnal (i.e. night time) viewing of all types of captive animals.
Average Bulb life?3,000 hours!
|Lucky Reptile Halogen Sun spot lamp with E27 Socket|
brings more light and heat on the spot and does lead to a lesser increase of the ambient air temperature than regular reptile spot lamps with the same wattage.
- As result it is easier to set up the proper heat gradients in the terrarium and greater distances between animal and the spot lamp can be realized. (...)
|JBL ReptilSpot - Neodymium spotlight for the terrarium|
produces both warmth and light - visible light corresponds to daylihgt spectrum
Neodymium is a rare precious metal which is added to the glass.
Thus a favourable spectrum for animals and plants is created by eliminating the yellowness deriving from the iron.
As reptiles associate warmth with light they actively seek out this light source to sun-bathe. (...)
|Hobby Heat Protector - against burn injuries|
Protects terrarium pets against burn injuries.
- Recommended for ceramic infrared heat radiators (such as Elstein) up to 150 watt and heat emitting bright radiators.
- Can be secured in the perforated sheet-metal of the terrarium cover using the brass thread and nut of the HOBBY ceramic holder connection set
|Hobby Infrared Light - Infrared heat lamp|
ideal for heat-demanding, nocturnal terrarium animals - enables nightly observation
- suitable as 24-hour heat source
- also suitable as heat source for birds and small animals
- encourages natural behaviour (...)
|Hobby Thermo Basking Spotlight - Heating spotlight|
Ideal for desert terrariums and heat-loving tropical dwellers.
- focussed beam with 35% more emission of light and heat.
- with UV-A component.
- colour temperature: 2,482 kelvin
- colour rendition: 99.8 Ra
- light intensity: 244.9 lm. (...)