|Hartholzlaub von Buche & Eiche für Diplopodenterrarien|
Unerlässliche Substratbeimischung für den Bodengrund in Diplopodenterrarien.
Mit Pilzhyphen durchsetztes Laub im optimalen Verrottungszustand, sofort verwenungsfähig.
Inhalt: ca 250g
a special earth without any fertilizing additives, made specially from selected natural products
under controlled methods for use as ground-covering material in wet or semi-wet terrariums.
- for humid and semi-humid terrariums.
- does not contain fertilizer.(...)
|Hobby Terrano Terra - terrarium soil|
A ready-mixed terrarium soil for semi-damp to damp terraria.
- absorbent and moisture-retaining substrate which slightly compresses over time
- for all forest to rainforest dwellers
- popular with digging species
- for example for Anolis sp., Takydromus sp., Mantella sp. and Pandinus sp..
|JBL TerraCoco Humus 650g - natural coconut humus in compressed form|
contents + 4 l water make 8 l turf-like ground covering material for forest and rain forest terrariums
|JBL TerraCoco Compact, Cocos Chips 500g.Natural cocunut chippings, in compressed form|
|Peat block, ca. 23 x 8 x 1,8 cm, 3 pcs.|
Peat blocks are used as the lowest level in the aquarium.
- They slightly acidify the water and counteract the formation of algae.
|Lucky Reptile Terrarium Humus - brick|
The Lucky Reptile terrarium humus consist of natural coco peat which has been pressed to a tight brick.
- If placed in water, this terrarium humus will swell up to about 8-10 times its volume.
- The humus is excellent for burrowing animals and can be used either dry or humid.
- It is an excellent substrate for tarantulas and tortoises as well as tropical amphibians and reptiles. (...)
|Lucky Reptile Coconut Bark Chips 1 kg|
Lucky Reptile Coconut Bark Chips are coco chips pressed together to a brick.
- When placed in warm water the brick will swell up to about 5 - 8 litres of attractive coco chip substrate.
- This substrate is a very hygroscopic material, it absorbs water and raises humidity inside the terrarium. (...)
|Hobby Terrano Expanding Humus, 2x4 l result|
Expanding humus is a pressed, dry substrate block which by adding water turns into wonderful humus.
- can be used for spider terraria (...)
|Exo-Terra Plantation Soil - Brick - tropical terrarium substrate|
Exo Terra Plantation Soil is made from compressed coconut husk fibre from the plantations of tropical Asia.
This ecological substrate is ideal for increasing humidity in the terrarium and is totally safe for frogs, salamanders and burrowing or digging animals.
The substrate can also be used as an incubation medium because of its hygroscopic properties.
This 100% natural substrate can even be used as a nutritional planting soil for live plants in a terrarium set-up. (...)
|Tropical BIOTERRA - 100% natürliche Kokosfaser|
natürlicher, biologischer, reiner Bodengrund aus Kokosfaser für das Terrarium und das Insektarium
- Substrat für die Kultivierung tropischer Pflanzen
HINWEISE ZUR BENUTZUNG: (...)
|Lucky Reptile Desert Bedding|
Dessert Bedding is a soil mixture developed in particular for desert and savannah type terrariums.
- In nature only few animals are living on sand, most are actually avoiding sand.
- Therefore it is better to use more natural substrates. (...)
|Lucky Reptile Jungle Bedding|
Jungle Bedding is a special substrate mixture with sand which was specifically formulated for tropical terrariums.
- High quality materials and well considered formulation ensure a high structural stability and excellent water storage abillities.
- Even dried out substrate will quickly take up water again.
- The pH value (approx. 5,5 - 6,5) is simulating the leaf-humus layers of the tropical rainforest. (...)
|22853|3,50 EURinkl. Tax plus shipping costs
|This item is currently unavailable|