|Hobby Bio-Balls, 1.000 ml|
Biomechanical heavy-duty preliminary filter material.
- Quenches coarse mud particles and protects main filter material against quick plugging
- ideal for all filter sizes
|Hobby Carbon aktiv, filtering carbon|
A powerful filter material.
- very efficiently removes residual medicines, chlorine, even odours and, above all, contaminants that result of organic waste
- carbon should not be used while the fish are under medical treatment (...)
|Hobby Humin Faser spawining substrate and filtering peat, 60 g|
A ideal spawning substrate for the breeding of your tropical, subtropical and indigenous fish.
- as a filter medium it slowly gives off humic acids and important trace elements over a period of time
- this enables the care of fish which are difficult to breed, and who demand special requirements
Zeolith is a solid natural stone which contains many pores, cavities and channels.
- Zeolith works in an adsorptive manner, i.e. environmental toxins and decayed products are directly attracted and retained
by the system of cavities through strong electro-static fields (...)