Moisture retaining ground substrate for forest and rain forest inhabitants. Comes closest to the nature forest floor. Extracted from the sub bark of pines, valued for the seed and mould resistant effects of the retained ether oils.
|Hobby Terrano Pine Bark|
Used for semi-damp terraria, but essentially it is used for damp and tropical terraria.
- Ideal for larger reptiles and forest dwellers.
- for example for Basiliscus sp., Chondropython sp. and Phelsuma sp..
|JBL TerraBark - bottom covering from pine bark|
bottom covering for forest and rain forest terrariums
- made exclusively from the valuable underbark of pine trees, valued by experts for the high proportion of essential oils which reduce germs and fungal infections
|ZooMed Forest Floor|
100% Natural Cypress Mulch.
|Exo-Terra Jungle Earth - natural terrarium substrate|
100% natural substrate
- Ideal for natural terrarium set-ups
- Perfect for humidity loving reptiles
- Stimulates natural digging and burrowing behaviour
- Nutritional substrate for live plants
|Exo-Terra Forest Bark - Natural Terrarium Substrate|
100% natural Fir bark
- Hygroscopic, readily absorbs and releases moisture
- Perfect for humidity-loving reptiles
- Controls air humidity levels (...)
|Lucky Reptile Eco Bark|
This attractive pine bark substrate has characteristics that make it excellent for use in terrariums.
- It absorbs humidity and binds waste inside the terrarium. In addition it covers bad odors.
- The mulitstep manufacturing process ensures uniform and fine grains and minimizes dust and "dirt" inside the substrate. (...)
|22853|3,50 EURinkl. Tax plus shipping costs
|This item is currently unavailable|