|Arcadia Eco-Aqua LED Daylight|
Arcadia Eco-Aqua Led Daylight
Spectacular natural colour rendition with a high (>8K) colour temperature equally suited for Freshwater or Marine aquariums.
|Arcadia Eco-Aqua LED Moonlight|
Arcadia Eco-Aqua Led Marine Blue
Combining deep blue, light blue and violet LEDs results in a spectacular actinic moonlight colour, ideal for marine or freshwater aquariums. Can be mixed with Daylight lamps for marine systems.
|Hobby Terra-Light - basic light for terrarium animals without UV-B requirement|
Basic light for terrarium animals without UV-B requirement (snakes, nocturnal lizards, amphibians, spiders, scorpions, insects).
|Reptiland Desert Pro 12.0 - UV-B Fluorescent Tubes for desert terrariums|
simulates the sun s natural UV radiation without emitting dangerous non-terrestrial UV-B radiation
- optimal UV-B provision for desert reptiles in terrariums
- naturally balanced visible spectrum, with Daylight colour temperature (7500K) and colour reproduction of class 1A (CRI)
- enables the synthesis of vitamin D3 and helps to prevent metabolic bone disorder (...)
|Arcadia Natural Sunlight - Leuchtstoffröhre mit 2% UVB und 10% UVA|
The Arcadia Natural Sunlight LampSimulates the full UV spectrum of natural sunlight
for all species with a lower UVB requirement
High light output
Produces excellent natural colours
|Arcadia D3+ Reptile Lamp for healthy reptiles|
As a full spectrum lamp, the Arcadia D3+ Reptile lamp simulates sunlight.
This provides good colour rendering for viewing the vivid colours of your reptiles and their environment.
The colour temperature of 7,500K approximates the mix of direct and indirect light from a bright, cloud free sky.
- high UVB content (12%) to support desert reptile species synthesis of vitamin D3
- full spectrum lamp (...)
|Arcadia D3-Reptile Lamp - 6% UVB and 30% UVA|
- 6% UVB for the synthesis of vitamin D3
- Full spectrum lamp
- Produces excellent natural colours
|Neon black light 20 W|
See your animals in a completely new light!
Black light makes many scorpion species fluorescent.
|JBL Solar Reptil Sun T8 - Special-fluorescent for Desert animals|
High UV-B proportion (8.0 %) corresponds to natural habitat of desert dwellers.
- 36.0 % UV-A.
- min. 1 year service life.
- spectrum reproduces the range of light which animals naturally have in a habitat exposed to a lot of direct sunlight
- 6000K (...)
|Sera Terra UV-Spezial - 6500 Kelvin|
Sun-warm daylight + UV 6500 Kelvin daylight
|ZooMed Flora Sun|
8500k high intensity with peak emissions in the blue and red regions to maximize the photobiological processes in plants.
Ideal for planted aquariums and terrariums, as well as marine reef aquariums. (...)
|ZooMed Ultra Sun|
6500k high intensity trichromatic full spectrum daylight lamp. Ideal for all marine aquariums and reef tanks as well as freshwater aquariums where maximum daylight simulation is required. (...)
|ZooMed ReptiSun 5.0 UVB - Fluorescent Lighting|
With 7% of UVB Zoo Med s ReptiSun5.0 is one of the best UV lamps in the world and excellent for use with lizards and tortoises that have high UV requirements.
- However, due to the high amounts of UV there is not so much visible light.
- It is therefore advisable to combine the ReptiSun 5.0 with a daylight bulb like the Zoo Med ReptiSun 2.0 to achieve optimal light output for your terrarium.
|ZooMed Iguana Light 5.0 UVB, Fluorescent tube|
|ZooMed ReptiSun 2.0, Fluorescent tubeFull spectrum daylight lamp for all types of snakes, amphibians, arachnids, small mammals and birds.|
Full spectrum lamp for freshwater aquariums - also suitable for terrarium animals without UVB requirement
- inhibits algae growth through natural colour spectrum with colour rendition index 1A
- ideal for sparsely planted aquariums
- can be used in combination with Plant Light for normal to densely planted aquariums
|Clips für T8 Lampen Reflektor|3,32 EURinkl. Tax plus shipping costs
|This item is currently unavailable|